Health Ecosystem Value Design® Framework
Health Ecosystem Value Design® is a universal value sensing, exploration, strategy and co-creation framework tailored for health and care.
Where it is deployed
Typically, the framework is deployed upstream, at an early-stage, to inform the design and evolution of ecosystem growth strategy, business / care models, value propositions, solution and service concepts and organisational / ecosystem capabilities.
Doing so ensures that all downstream value-creation activities are catalysed by deeper understanding and evidence of ecosystem perspectives, opportunities, emergence and constraints.
What it can do for you
Health Ecosystem Value Design® will support you to:
Sense powerful, emerging sources of health ecosystem value
Frame options for innovation of ecosystem strategy and business / care models
Define new modes of engagement and value co-creation with ecosystem actors
Design advanced ecosystem services, experiences and their enablers
Build and distribute the capabilities needed for sustained ecosystem value-creation
Where it has been used
Health Ecosystem Value Design® has been deployed in diverse health and care ecosystems. These include obesity, chronic pain, patient safety, infection prevention, diabetes, diabetic foot, surgical, elderly care, mental health, neonatal complications and in a number of chronic condition areas (see our example projects).
Who we work with
We work in most health-related sectors, with both public and private organisations. Our clients and partners are:
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, insurers and health technology companies seeking to transform their growth profile through ecosystem thinking, discover new sources of value and make compelling new payer cases
- Care providers, trusts, bodies and frontline institutions searching for novel means and models to address complex health problems, provide care and accelerate outcomes improvement
- Investors, payers and commissioners wanting more certainty when making complex resource decisions and trade-offs
- National and local governments looking to create health and build more prosperous communities and populations, whilst reducing health system costs and burdens
- Social, patient and community organisations wishing to reach-out to, and support disadvantaged populations and advocate for their members