We model value-based opportunities and the dynamics of a health and care ecosystem. This informs the design of payer cases, adaptive strategy, programmes, business and operational models and propositions, and guides advanced systemic decision-making.
- Determine health and care ecosystem size, profile, dynamics, key outcomes and priorities
- Model patient and other beneficiary actor pathways, segments, experience, size, profile, capabilities, capacities, meanings, knowledge and resources, and changes in all of them
- Model professional health and care provider segments, experiences, burden, cognitive load factors, meanings, capabilities, resources and outcomes, and changes in them all
- Create decision frameworks of ecosystem value, cost dynamics and drivers, experience, capability gaps and outcomes, showing hot spots and opportunities for value creation
- Assess the value-based impact of external assets and new product, service and technology concepts prior to their licensing, purchase, prototyping or creation
- Model the impact of practice adaptations, disruptions and creation in a health and care ecosystem
- Gather evidence and inputs to inform health ecosystem policy and strategy decisions and design
- Benchmark existing research, data and value measures with the Umio model of health and care ecosystem value, factors and relationships
- Develop a fully-evidenced and costed ecosystem business, operational or service model
- Obtain deep insight into health and care ecosystem value dynamics along with applied measures for advanced, systemic decision-making
- Go beyond a clinical outcomes view to better understand and consider the drivers and factors underlying poor, persistent health outcomes, experiences and problems
- Anticipate the likely impact of ecosystem interventions, adaptations and technologies prior to initial or additional investment, acquisition, development
- Determine likely payer, reimbursement and regulatory responses and take the “case for change” to them with deep evidence of the likely efficacy and impact of your strategy, programme, concept(s), technology or initiative
Private and public health, medical and care provider companies and organisations, along with commissioners and investors seeking to determine and measure the complex, connected value dynamics of framed health and care ecosystems, and then assess the effect of concepts and adaptations with greater confidence and knowledge. EcosystemModelTM is conducted with other service modules or standalone depending on your research and data quality.
A range of service modes are available depending on whether we run EcosystemModelTM against your existing data or our own that we gather from our other modules (EcosystemSenseTM and EcosystemExploreTM).
“Product development is like mining. However good your execution, the quality of the outcome depends on your ability to identify what will be valued by others when you deliver it. Umio’s ecosystem approach is distinctive and powerful, proving a means of identifying and assessing where that value can be found. It’s also comprehensive, giving full weight to the human component, not just the technology and engineering. Healthcare systems the world over are struggling to innovate to respond to the ever-growing demands upon them. This approach should help.”
Peter Templeton, Director Of Product Development, CN Bio Innovations, UK